Accident victims can suffer all types of serious injuries from bone fractures to brain injuries to neck, back and spinal cord injuries. No matter what type of injury you are dealing with, it is our goal to help you make a financial recovery and move on with your life.
We represent people who have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle Accidents: We represent individuals who have been injured in all types of car accidents. If another driver’s mistake caused a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we can help.
- Pedestrian accidents: Failure by motorists to pay attention to pedestrians and bicyclists can result in serious injuries.
- Premises liability accidents: Dangerous property conditions can cause serious accidents and injuries. Property owners have a responsibility to maintain their property. When they fail to do so, they can be held responsible.
- Dangerous products: When a dangerous product causes an injury, the manufacturer can be held responsible. We work with clients who have been injured due to all types of product defects.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one in an unnecessary accident is a devastating thing to go through. We can help you explore your legal options in the aftermath of a fatal accident that resulted in a family member’s death.
We represent individuals who have been injured in many other types of accidents, as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help.
WHY CHOOSE US?
If you have been injured and are looking for legal help, here are some reasons why you should consider working with our firm:
- Unmatched experience: We are the first Hispanic women owned law firm in New York. We have been helping injury victims and their families since 1992.
- Results: Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of our clients.
- No recovery, no fee: It costs nothing to talk to one of our attorneys about your accident. Once we take your case, we don’t charge legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
- Respected in the legal community: The attorneys at our firm have won many local, state, and national awards and are leaders in several Legal and Bar Associations.
- Leaders in the community: Our attorneys are involved in national and statewide professional organizations and sponsor many community events.
Pacheco & Lugo, PLLC law firm has been fighting for injured victims’ rights since 1992. In that time, we have gained a strong and respected reputation in the community as a trusted and experienced legal team. When you need a personal injury lawyer in New York, you can count on us to work hard toward getting you the best outcome for your case.
Injuries happen, but if someone else is responsible for your injury, you need effective representation. Our personal injury attorneys at Pacheco & Lugo, PLLC are ready to take care of the process so you can focus on healing from your injuries. At our law firm, what matters to you, matters to us.
Because your choice in legal representation could change your life, you need to put a team of strong advocates in your corner. We go beyond being your lawyer to act as your legal advocate, counselor, and friend.
How Our Firm Can Help With All Types of Personal Injury Cases
If you have been involved in a serious accident or have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, then seeking legal representation from a qualified, skilled, and experienced legal professional is very important.
- We will take the time to listen to you describe what happened and provide advice about your legal options and whether you have a valid case.
- We will thoroughly and independently investigate your situation and build a strong case for you.
- We will take care of all communications with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- We will keep you informed and be available to answer your questions.
- If necessary, we will take your case to court or pursue a settlement with all parties involved.
Choosing Pacheco & Lugo as Your Personal Injury Lawyer
There are many kinds of injuries that can result from the negligent behavior of another person or company. Some injuries are short-term, but others are long-term or even permanent. Some injuries put you at risk for secondary injuries. Some injuries may completely change your lifestyle and career options because of the high impact on your daily activities.
Proper medical care is your first priority after suffering a personal injury. Your next step should be to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can evaluate your situation and give you advice about your legal options. We are here to assist you.
It is important to note that there is a time limit when it comes to filing a personal injury negligence case. That time limit, known as the statute of limitations, is three years in New York. Only special circumstances may extend the deadline, so it’s important to act now. Get a free consultation from one of the personal injury attorneys at Pacheco & Lugo, PLLC Or, learn more about what you can do to help us create a solid case for you.